ANNOUNCING THE WINNER OF THE FACEBOOK COMPETITION
We have selected two winners, one from our Facebook Page and one from our Dressage Training TV members who were following along to the 30 day boot camp.
Facebook Winner is : Jay VanderHelm. Please message us on Facebook and choose your book Rider Biomechanics or Master Dressage
Member Winner is : Dianne Barton. Please contact us and choose your book Rider Biomechanics or Master Dressage
WHAT SET TINKER OFF?
We believe it was a car driving past the arena, the track was muddy so the noise the car was making through the mud quite upset Tinker. Tinker has a few things which scared her at this venue which she doesnt get exposed to at home so it was quite a good opportunity, Tinker doesn't like people in hedges, wheelbarrows being pushed by people outside arenas and people suddenly appearing around corners.
HOW DO WE SOLVE THE SPOOKING?
THE GROUNDWORK CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME
We use techniques from the groundwork certification program, which is part of membership at Dressage Training TV, to teach the horse to be more relaxed and comfortable dealing with the scary object or experience.
The groundwork programme has changed Tinker beyond all recognition from a bargey and very strong pony into a normally calm and safe pony. When she first went to new places Milly would have a great deal of trouble controlling Tinker either on the ground or on top.
Here is a quick video which shows me working Tinker around the geese at the new venue using some of the techniques from The Groundwork Certification Course.JOIN DRESSAGE TRAINING TV TODAY - GET A FREE DIGITAL COPY OF THE BOOK 'MASTER DRESSAGE - THE BASICS'
Read more below...
PLUS GET ACCESS TO ALL THESE COURSES
3 Monthly Membership
Works out to just over £13 per month
6 Monthly Membership
Works out as only £13 per month
Best Value 41p per day
JOIN DRESSAGE TRAINING TV TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO...
- 5 to 10 hours of instructional video every month – with more and more videos and courses being added all the time
- Multiple courses – covering everything from groundwork to rider biomechanics to competing.
- Over 20hrs of existing videos and courses available on sign-up.
- Cohesive coaching system – based on Ride With Your Mind Rider Biomechanics – no confusing or conflicting techniques!
- 15% Discount – a members only discount on riding products in our shop which is expanding all the time.
- Suitable for all levels – novices, riding school riders, experienced riders, competitive riders and coaches.
- Best Selling Authors Mary Wanless & Peter Dove, and senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin, guide you through video, articles and live online training sessions
- Join today – and download the digital version of the book 'Master Dressage – The Basics'.