PRESENTED BY RWYM COACH PETER DOVE
During this series Peter Dove will be riding different horses through schooling sessions discussing what he is thinking about, what corrections are being made and how he goes about solving typical training issues.
Peter Dove is author of the best selling book Master Dressage, which reached the top 25 of all books on Amazon.co.uk, and is a certified Ride With Your Mind coach.
- 2 full length schooling sessions a month.
- Lots of short video clips explaining key concepts.
- Using different horses at different levels.
- Standard, average horses with typical problems that riders face.
- Rider talks you through exactly what is going on in detail.
- Off horse explanations that allow you to get the right feel.
- Covers groundwork, rider biomechanics and schooling during discusssions.
FULL SCHOOLING SESSIONS
Peter Dove rides different horses describing what he is aiming for in each schooling session, describing the schooling session format and what specific fixes he is using to solve problems in both the horse and rider.
LEARN ABOUT ALL THREE TOOLKITSWe use all three toolkits — groundwork, rider biomechanics and schooling exercises to improve both horse and rider. You'll see how you don't have to be an elite rider or talented just to improve your horse's way of going.
YOUR COACH – PETER DOVE
RWYM COACH - AUTHOR OF MASTER DRESSAGE
Peter Dove is the #1 Best Selling Author of Master Dressage – Ride more beautiful tests, get higher marks and have a better relationship with your horse. Check out the 50+ 5 Star Reviews on Amazon for the 2nd Edition on Amazon
Peter Dove has been riding, teaching and learning dressage for over 25 years. In the 15 years he has been at East Soley EC2000 he has judged and taught combined, some 9000 riders competing at intro to elementary level and beyond. Over the 15 years he has developed systematics ways of explaining how to improve results competing at dressage. Peter is taught by Mary Wanless BHSI, is a certified Ride With Your Mind coach, and considers her teachings of rider biomechanics to be one of the main keys to success at all levels of riding and is forever in her debt for all she has taught.
PLUS GET ACCESS TO ALL THESE COURSES
3 Monthly Membership
Works out to just over £13 per month
6 Monthly Membership
Works out as only £13 per month
Best Value 41p per day
JOIN DRESSAGE TRAINING TV TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO...
- 5 to 10 hours of instructional video every month – with more and more videos and courses being added all the time
- Multiple courses – covering everything from groundwork to rider biomechanics to competing.
- Over 20hrs of existing videos and courses available on sign-up.
- Cohesive coaching system – based on Ride With Your Mind Rider Biomechanics – no confusing or conflicting techniques!
- 15% Discount – a members only discount on riding products in our shop which is expanding all the time.
- Suitable for all levels – novices, riding school riders, experienced riders, competitive riders and coaches.
- Best Selling Authors Mary Wanless & Peter Dove, and senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin, guide you through video, articles and live online training sessions
- Join today – and download the digital version of the book 'Master Dressage – The Basics'.