THE LATEST COURSE FROM MARY WANLESS
Just one of the many courses available as part of membership to Dressage Training TV
5 LIVE 1 HOUR SESSIONS
This video is a 2 minute series of snippets taken from session one, now available as a replay
Live from our indoor arenas using real riders and horses to demonstrate how the rider's skill can improve the horse's steering, straightness & ability to perform lateral movements.
Plus access to forums to ask questions which will be answered by senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin. Plus download a digital version of the book 'Master Dressage - The Basics' for free.
YOUR COACH – MARY WANLESS
Mary Wanless BHSI BSc is an internationally renowned coach, and is the author of the Ride With Your Mind books. She coaches riders at all levels, from relative novices to two of the top 12 US dressage riders, and some of the Canadian Eventing Squad. She has B.Sc. Degrees in both Physics and Applied Sports Coaching, and holds the BHSI certificate.
DID YOU KNOW...Mary rode with the late Nuno Oliveira, and over the years she has spent many months training in Portugal. Mary has ridden in Germany with the late Egon Von Neindorff and has trained in Germany with Hans Heinrich Meyer-Zu-Strohen.
3 Monthly Membership
Works out just over £13 per month
Works out as only £13 per month
Best Value 41p per day
JOIN DRESSAGE TRAINING TV TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO...
- Up to 5 hours of new video every month – with more and more videos and courses being added all the time.
- Multiple courses – covering everything from groundwork to rider biomechanics to competing.
- Over 20hrs of existing videos and courses available on sign-up.
- Groundwork Certification Programme with Certificates & Badges
- Cohesive coaching system – based on Ride With Your Mind Rider Biomechanics – no confusing or conflicting techniques!
- 15% Discount – a members only discount on riding products in our shop.
- Suitable for all levels – novices, riding school riders, experienced riders, competitive riders and coaches.
- Best Selling Authors Mary Wanless & Peter Dove, and senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin, guide you through video, articles and live online training sessions
- Join today – and download the digital version of the book 'Master Dressage – The Basics'.