COLLECTION & IMPULSION
IMPROVE ENGAGEMENT & ACTIVITY
HOSTED BY MARY WANLESS BHSI BSc, RWYM FOUNDER AND BEST SELLING AUTHOR
WITH GUEST PRESENTER ALI WAKELIN
See what customers say about our courses at the bottom of the page!
The FEI definition of collection is "The increased engagement and activity of the hind legs, with joints bent and supple, stepping forward under the horse's belly.". We all know collection when we see it but how do you achieve it with your horse? What training does the horse need? What skills does the rider need? How do we change a horse that is on the forehand to be more collected? These are just some of the questions that Mary and Ali will answer in this course using groundwork, rider biomechanics and ridden exercises.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
THREE LIVE WEBINARS AND TWO RECORDED SESSIONS
Plus access to forums where you can raise questions and submit videos of your riding.
See what our customers say about our courses at the bottom of the page!
HOW DO I WATCH THE COURSE?
OPTION A - BUY THE COURSE!
You can buy the Collection Course as a standalone course. This gives you permanent access to the course through the Dressagetraining.tv website. Yours to watch and review again whenever you want. You also get access to our forums for feedback from our coaches
PLUS - Get the BONUS course 'The How of Riding' immediately to help you learn the basics!
THE HOW OF RIDING - A ten lesson course covering topics such as Alignment, Position, The Seat, Rising Trot Mechanics, Sitting Trot, Canter, Turning, Rein Aids, Impulsion and much more. Taught by Peter Dove, author of Master Dressage with star appearances from Mary Wanless BHSI BSc.
Details on this bonus course at https://dressagetraining.tv/the-how-of-riding-course/
NOTE : JOIN TODAY to get access to these bonuses before they are no longer available.
OPTION B - BECOME A MEMBER OF DRESSAGE TRAINING TV!
Join Dressagetraining.tv and get access to this course plus multiple other courses!
JOIN DRESSAGE TRAINING TV TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO...
- Up to 5 hours of new video every month – with more and more videos and courses being added all the time
- Multiple courses – covering everything from groundwork to rider biomechanics to competing.
- Over 20hrs of existing videos and courses available on sign-up.
- Groundwork Certification Programme with Certificates & Badges
- Cohesive coaching system – based on Ride With Your Mind Rider Biomechanics – no confusing or conflicting techniques!
- 15% Discount – a members only discount on riding products in our shop.
- Suitable for all levels – novices, riding school riders, experienced riders, competitive riders and coaches.
- Best Selling Authors Mary Wanless & Peter Dove, and senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin, guide you through video, articles and live online training sessions
- Join today – and download the digital version of the book 'Master Dressage – The Basics'.