COLLECTION & IMPULSION
IMPROVE ENGAGEMENT & ACTIVITY
PRESENTED BY MARY WANLESS BHSI BSc, RIDE WITH YOUR MIND FOUNDER AND BEST SELLING AUTHOR
The FEI definition of collection is "The increased engagement and activity of the hind legs, with joints bent and supple, stepping forward under the horse's belly.". We all know collection when we see it but how do you achieve it with your horse? What training does the horse need? What skills does the rider need? How do we change a horse that is "On The Forehand" through to "Collection"? These are just some of the questions that Mary Wanless will answer in this course using groundwork, rider biomechanics and ridden exercises.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
THREE LIVE WEBINARS AND TWO RECORDED SESSIONSPlus access to forums where you can raise questions and submit videos of your riding.
HOW DO I WATCH THE COURSE?
OPTION A - BUY THE COURSE!
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICE : £67FULL PRICE : £87
You can buy the Collection Course as a standalone course. This gives you permanent access to the course through the Dressagetraining.tv website. Yours to watch and review again whenever you want. You also get access to our forums for feedback from our coaches
JOINING BONUS 1- Buy the course at the early bird price and we'll send you a DVD or USB stick of the sessions in HD at the end of the course! No additional charge.
JOINING BONUS 2 - Get the BONUS course 'The How of Riding' immediately to help you learn the basics in preparation!
THE HOW OF RIDING - A ten lesson course covering topics such as Alignment, Position, The Seat, Rising Trot Mechanics, Sitting Trot, Canter, Turning, Rein Aids, Impulsion and much more. Taught by Peter Dove, author of Master Dressage with star appearances from Mary Wanless BHSI BSc.
Details on this bonus course at https://dressagetraining.tv/the-how-of-riding-course/
NOTE : These two bonuses are only valid during the early registration period.
OPTION B - BECOME A MEMBER OF DRESSAGE TRAINING TV!
Join Dressagetraining.tv and get access to this course plus multiple other courses!
NOTE : The DVD/USB bonus is not available with the membership option. Additionally you will only have access to the course as long as you are a member. Membership does have the benefit of accessing many of our other courses.
JOIN DRESSAGE TRAINING TV TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO...
- Up to 5 hours of new video every month – with more and more videos and courses being added all the time
- Multiple courses – covering everything from groundwork to rider biomechanics to competing.
- Over 20hrs of existing videos and courses available on sign-up.
- Groundwork Certification Programme with Certificates & Badges
- Cohesive coaching system – based on Ride With Your Mind Rider Biomechanics – no confusing or conflicting techniques!
- 15% Discount – a members only discount on riding products in our shop.
- Suitable for all levels – novices, riding school riders, experienced riders, competitive riders and coaches.
- Best Selling Authors Mary Wanless & Peter Dove, and senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin, guide you through video, articles and live online training sessions
- Join today – and download the digital version of the book 'Master Dressage – The Basics'.
YOUR COACH – MARY WANLESS
Mary Wanless BHSI BSc is an internationally renowned coach, and is the author of 'Rider Biomechanics' ('The New Anatomy of Rider Connection' in the USA) and the 'Ride With Your Mind' books. She coaches riders at all levels, from relative novices to two of the top US dressage riders. She has B.Sc. Degrees in both Physics and Applied Sports Coaching, and holds the BHSI certificate.
DID YOU KNOW THAT MARY: Rode with the late Nuno Oliveira, and over the years she has spent many months training in Portugal. Mary has ridden in Germany with the late Egon Von Neindorff and has trained in Germany with Hans Heinrich Meyer-Zu-Strohen.