STRONG TO THE CONTACTNovember 6, 2018
THE TRUTH ABOUT CANTER & INSIDE BENDNovember 18, 2018
Ten Lessons On The Basics That Matter
10 RECORDED 1 HOUR SESSIONS
(and unlimited replays) direct from our indoor arenas, using a selection of real riders and horses, to bring The 'How' of Riding to you in a clear, logical way. We'll dig deep into the how of riding to allow your horse to work better for you.
Taught by Peter Dove, author of Master Dressage with star appearances from Mary Wanless BHSI BSc
The Groundwork Certification Programme
- From beginner through to lateral work
- PDF certificates emailed to you, with the option to buy a woven badge
- Full support with frequent video feedback
- A system specifically designed for dressage & ridden work
- Work through at your own pace
- Learn how to train your horse to be willing and calm
- Suitable for all standards of horses & riders
- PLUS get access to all of our other courses!
Steering, Straightness & Sideways
Five 1hr lectures covering everything from straightness, turning through to lateral work led by Mary Wanless BHSI
Mary Wanless BHSI BSc is an internationally renowned coach, and is the author of the Ride With Your Mind books. She coaches riders at all levels, from relative novices to two of the top 12 US dressage riders, and some of the Canadian Eventing Squad. She has B.Sc. Degrees in both Physics and Applied Sports Coaching, and holds the BHSI certificate.
Rider Biomechanics - Sit Better, Gain Influence
With focus on stability, tone and core you will learn how to sit better, be less effected by the horse's contortions and begin to shape the horse correctly through good rider biomechanics.Imagine a ride with no shoving, pushing, pulling or fiddling. This is rider biomechanics – making the impossible possible, the possible easy and the easy elegant...