AVOIDING PULLING BACK & 'ON THE FOREHAND'
HARMONY WITH YOUR HORSE
A cohesive system, carefully explained and demonstrated, for harmony between horse and rider.
LIVE & RECORDED WEBINARS
Join us live or watch the replay. Ask us questions during the live presentation or use our forums.
JOIN US TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO...
- Up to 5 hours of new video every month – with more and more videos and courses being added all the time
- Multiple courses – covering everything from groundwork to rider biomechanics to competing.
- Over 20hrs of existing videos and courses available on sign-up.
- Groundwork Certification Programme with Certificates & Badges
- Forums where you can ask for help and submit short videos for help/assessment.
- Cohesive coaching system – based on Ride With Your Mind Rider Biomechanics – no confusing or conflicting techniques!
- 15% Discount – a members only discount on riding products in our shop.
- Suitable for all levels – novices, riding school riders, experienced riders, competitive riders and coaches.
- Best Selling Authors Mary Wanless & Peter Dove, and senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin, guide you through video, articles and live online training sessions
- Join today – and download the digital version of the book 'Master Dressage – The Basics'.
Works out just over £13 per month
Works out as only £13 per month
Best Value 41p per day
Buy 3 Month Gift Voucher
Buy 6 Month Gift Voucher
Buy 1 Year Gift Voucher
Buy On the Bit - The Seeking Reflexes Course Voucher
Activate 3 Month Gift Voucher
Activate 6 Month Gift Voucher
Activate 1 Year Gift Voucher
Activate On the Bit - The Seeking Reflexes Course Voucher
STEERING, STRAIGHTNESS & SIDEWAYS
THE 'HOW' OF RIDING
RETRAINING THE HORSE AND RIDER
An on-going pre-recorded course looking at a variety of horse and rider combinations. We take them through the various steps devised by Mary Wanless BHSI BSc, with coaches trained by Mary and watch the change in their relationship, both ridden and on the ground.
IMPROVE THE SEAT & GAIN INFLUENCEHosted by Mary Wanless 6 LIVE 1hr lectures direct from our indoor arenas using real riders and horses to demonstrate how an understanding of the Fascial Net and Rider Biomechanics can influence the shape of the horse's back and cause them to move into 'The Seeking Reflexes'.
FROM GREEN TO GREAT
THE WELL TRAINED HORSE
IMPROVE YOUR DRESSAGE SCORES
TRAINING THE DRESSAGE HORSE – THE FIRST YEAR
THE EQUINE BACK RUB
GROUNDWORK CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME
• Online quizzes and certification • Full support with frequent video feedback • A system specifically designed for dressage & ridden work • • Work through at your own pace • Learn how to train your horse to be willing and calm • Suitable for all standards of horses & riders • PLUS access to all of our other courses! •