ON THE BIT - THE SEEKING REFLEXES
Join today to get 2021 membership pricing and the all the bonus material for this course. We never increase our prices for existing members!
FIND THE ANSWER TO 'ON THE BIT' WITH MARY WANLESS BHSI BSc
AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS STARTING NOW!
GET STARTED FOR AS LITTLE AS £17.50
IMAGINE being able to get your horse to work over his back and reach into a steady contact, WITHOUT all the fiddling, pulling or shoving often associated. Your rides become more fulfilling as you both work in partnership towards increased poise and potential.
- Learn how to influence your horse's back
- Say goodbye to frustration as you learn the cause and effect of skilled riding
- Develop a stable seat with independent hands
- Discover the joy of riding in which you and your horse work in partnership
- Increase your dressage marks drastically with a more consistent and confident horse
EVERYTHING YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN TODAY
- Immediate Access To Lesson 1
- Immediate Access To Bonus Lesson
- A New On The Bit Lesson Each Month for the next 4 months (whilst you remain a member)
- BONUS LIVE webinar with Mary Wanless with Q&A
- Access To Forums For Help
- Video Feedback From Our Coaches
- Digital Copy Of The Book - "Master Dressage - The Basics"
- Access to many other courses
PLUS - ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- The How of Riding Course - 10 Lessons On The Basics That Matter
- The Rider Biomechanics Certification Programme
- The Groundwork Certification Programme
- Improve Your Dressage Scores
- Steering, Straightness & Sideways
- Collection & Impulsion
- Rider Biomechanics
- Equine Back Rub
- The Rider's Body
IN THIS COURSE...
Introduction To The Seeking ReflexesThis lecture sets out what the seeking reflexes are and what the horse should look like when working 'On The Bit'. This helps you understand what you are looking for and how to recognise it when the horse is correctly 'On The Bit'
Riding In Three DimensionsThis lesson sets out the rider's job in the front/back, side/side and up/down plane - it also investigates the typical effects of errors in each of these planes using live demonstrations.
The Mental ProblemIn this lecture we look at the typical mental problems that prevent riders from focusing correctly and that cause riders to try too hard. We will also look at the correct training ethos for 'On The Bit' which will help set correct expectations for the rider.
TroubleshootingHere we look at a range of typical scenarios which can prevent your horse working in the seeking reflexes and how to go about solving those problems. Again we will use live demonstrations to show problems and corrections.
Through Gaits & TransitionsHow can we make good transitions from one gait to the next? What do we need to think about when generating additional impulsion? These kind of questions will be answered in this module. Additionally we will look at any specific problems members tell us they are experiencing.
BONUS MATERIALIf anyone has been on our previous courses you know that we don't hold back. So you can expect all kinds of additional videos and other bonus material during the course.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT COURSE...
RWYM BHSI BSc
She has B.Sc. Degrees in both Physics and Applied Sports Coaching, and holds the BHSI certificate.
DID YOU KNOW THAT MARY:
Rode with the late Nuno Oliveira, and over the years she has spent many months training in Portugal. Mary has ridden in Germany with the late Egon Von Neindorff and has trained in Germany with Hans Heinrich Meyer-Zu-Strohen.
Works out just over £13 per month
Works out as only £13 per month
Best Value 41p per day