SITTING TO CANTER
Sign up as a new member TODAY to get access to the ENTIRETY of the 'How of Riding' course and be in time to watch the Bonus 'How To Ride Webinar' recently filmed on the 5th March where we cover destructive myths such as Sit Up Tall, Relax, Heels Down and Drive With Your Seat! We also cover how to get the most from the course and answered some questions live
SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN MORE
SITTING TO CANTER
A short section in Lesson 9 from 'The How of Riding' series
IMAGINE EVERYTHING YOU COULD LEARN IN 10 ONE HOUR LESSONS!
There is still time to join our 'How of Riding' course and get access to the entire course today for as little as £17.50 where we teach stability, tone and effectiveness in the basics that matter.
10 RECORDED 1 HOUR SESSIONS
(and unlimited replays) direct from our indoor arenas, using a selection of real riders and horses, to bring The 'How' of Riding to you in a clear, logical way. We'll dig deep into the how of riding to allow your horse to work better for you.
See all the lesson details by scrolling down. We cover Alignment, Position, The Seat, Rising Trot Mechanics, Sitting Trot, Canter, Turning, Rein Aids, Impulsion and much more.
Taught by Peter Dove, author of Master Dressage with star appearances from Mary Wanless BHSI BSc
OR SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION
IN THIS COURSE...
ALIGNMENT & POSITIONCovering stirrup length, leg position, neutral spine, tone and typical positional problems. Includes introduction to stability.
THE SEATCovering seat bone control, seat bone movement, plugging in, weight aids, 'driving with the seat' and supporting your own weight.
RISING TROT MECHANISMCovering how to stabilise the lower leg, how to maintain tempo control, how to land correctly and typical mistakes in rising trot.
DOWNWARD / UPWARD TRANSITIONSCovering upward transitions, achieving smooth transitions, aids in downwards transitions and typical problems.
TURNING AND ASYMMETRYCovering leg, seat and rein aids for turning, typical turning problems and solutions, an introduction to asymmetry issues.
REIN AIDSCovering correctly holding the reins, how to passive resist, turning rein, indirect rein, hand position, rein length and typical errors.
SITTING TROT with Mary WanlessCovering the sitting trot mechanics, pre-requisites, learning strategies and typical problems.
IMPLUSIONCovering tempo control, leg aids, training of the horse, trotting poles and typical mistakes.
CANTER with Mary WanlessCovering sitting to the canter, strike off into canter, typical seat issues (bouncing and seat coming away from saddle) and tempo control.
PROBLEM SOLVING & WRAP UPCovering canter transitions and questions raised by Dressage Training TV members during the course.
All material and techniques used in this course are based wholly upon Ride With Your Mind training techniques. www.mary-wanless.com
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT COURSE...
RWYM BHSI BSc
She has B.Sc. Degrees in both Physics and Applied Sports Coaching, and holds the BHSI certificate.
DID YOU KNOW THAT MARY:
Rode with the late Nuno Oliveira, and over the years she has spent many months training in Portugal. Mary has ridden in Germany with the late Egon Von Neindorff and has trained in Germany with Hans Heinrich Meyer-Zu-Strohen.
Works out just over £13 per month
Works out as only £13 per month
Best Value 41p per day
JOIN DRESSAGE TRAINING TV TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO...
- Up to 5 hours of new instructional video every month – with more and more videos and courses being added all the time
- Multiple courses – covering everything from groundwork to rider biomechanics to competing.
- Over 20hrs of existing videos and courses available on sign-up.
- Groundwork Certification Programme with Certificates & Badges
- Cohesive coaching system – based on Ride With Your Mind Rider Biomechanics – no confusing or conflicting techniques!
- 15% Discount – a members only discount on riding products in our shop which is expanding all the time.
- Suitable for all levels – novices, riding school riders, experienced riders, competitive riders and coaches.
- Best Selling Authors Mary Wanless & Peter Dove, and senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin, guide you through video, articles and live online training sessions
- Join today – and download the digital version of the book 'Master Dressage – The Basics'.