6 RECORDED 1 HOUR SESSIONS
(and unlimited replays) direct from our indoor arenas, using a selection of real riders and horses, showing you how to get higher marks and better competition results.
Taught by Peter Dove, bringing to life his book Master Dressage.
Movements covered in the course are from Intro Level to Elementary Level (British Dressage) or Intro to Level 2 (USA Levels).
Get access to the ALL OF OUR COURSES including this one & get access to our forums where you can get video feedback. Click the button below to see all of our membership options or continue scrolling down to read more about the course
IN THIS COURSE...
NEW!! Each month we are also adding videos from real life training sessions and affiliated competitions starting from Prelim.
IMPROVING ACCURACY PART 1Many riders lose marks dues to inaccuracy. Badly ridden circles, centre lines, corners, turns and loops lose marks in a variety of ways. Marks lost can be in the form of accuracy, suppleness, balance and rider marks.
IMPROVING ACCURACY PART 2In this session we continue the theme of accuracy so you can improve balance and consistency both in training and in tests. You can only improve balance and accuracy by being more balanced and accurate! Here we explain how.
SUPPLENESS AND FLUIDITYA good test flows and the horse moves fluidly from one movement to the next. The transitions are smooth and the rider places the horses body correctly for each of the movements. Learn how to flow movements together and learn even more about accuracy.
MORE ADVANCED MOVEMENTSHere we start to look at some of the more advanced movements, how to practice them and typical errors made. We'll be covering both errors in riding these movements but also rider biomechanics errors too...
BETTER PRACTICE AND TRAININGHow do we go about training the horse for best performance? How do we practice? How do we solve typical problems? What does a training session look like? All of these will be explained in session 5.
TRAINING FOR COMPETITIONSDoes your horse get nervous in competition? Do you get nervous? How can you structure your warm up to best suit your horse? Hear how top riders approach competition.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT COURSE...
PRELIM/ NOVICE LEVEL
Works out just over £13 per month
Works out as only £13 per month
Best Value 41p per day
JOIN DRESSAGE TRAINING TV TODAY AND GET ACCESS TO...
- Up to 5 hours of new video every month – with more and more videos and courses being added all the time.
- Multiple courses – covering everything from groundwork to rider biomechanics to competing.
- Over 20hrs of existing videos and courses available on sign-up.
- Groundwork Certification Programme with Certificates & Badges.
- Cohesive coaching system – based on Ride With Your Mind Rider Biomechanics – no confusing or conflicting techniques!
- 15% Discount – a members only discount on riding products in our shop.
- Suitable for all levels – novices, riding school riders, experienced riders, competitive riders and coaches.
- Best Selling Authors Mary Wanless & Peter Dove, and senior RWYM coach Ali Wakelin, guide you through video, articles and live online training sessions
- Join today – and download the digital version of the book 'Master Dressage – The Basics'.